Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 21:04:44 +0800 (WST)
You all miss the point for you and your universe are no more than the speck
of dust upon my shoe, the seemly expansion you think is happening is no
more than elastic consequence of my brushing the dust off ;o)

Tis but a dream it is.

Is it not interesting that the simple thought that energy is not lost but
transformed has lead quantum theorists to the realisation that when we die,
our consciousness doesn't simply dissipate but changes state ?

Something to ponder.

I also find it interesting that in the higg's that there appears to be both
loss,
and creation of energy. Leading to the validation that the energy enters what
we might call another dimension, I've read were it is explained as similiar to
polarising light, then re aligning the waveforms again as to make it reappear.

Cheers
Ian Manners