Re: [OM] IMG: New Eyeglasses

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: New Eyeglasses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:41:28 -0500
And remember to treat my opinion as an opinion.  I am not and never was
a street or candid shooter.  I shoot mostly landscape these days but was
actually trained as a (mostly studio) portrait photographer, wedding and
event photographer (don't ever, ever blow out the detail on a white
wedding dress!!!), jewelry and art works photographer (don't blow out
the detail with specular reflections) and architectural photographer (no
perspective distortion allowed and choose or control the light and make
it look pretty).

I have been specifically trained to eschew and treat blown highlights
with extreme prejudice.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt