Re: [OM] (OM) Image editing with FastStone

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Image editing with FastStone
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 07:44:36 +0800
I think the red channel is ok, level does not always tell the whole story. I
use eyedropper to go over the brighter part to see if there is real blown in
the RGB channels.

Sharpen also make the histogram look worse, both ends will look clipped
while it may not necessary be the case.

To me Brian's image looks a little too strong in LCE setting.

C.H.Ling