Re: [OM] OT - Air source heat pumps and related matters

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Air source heat pumps and related matters
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 06:52:08 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Perhaps, but they always seem to have engine trouble. I can't even get the
>> lazy buggers to come out of their shed on a nice sunny day -- giving them
>> too much hay, methinks...
>
> On second thought, it probably wouldn't be a good idea. Goats tend to
> eat ANYTHING. Halfway across the channel and they'll start munching on
> the boat itself.

They're actually fairly picky eaters.

But their lips are like our fingers -- it's how they explore the world. So
they'll often pick up things with their mouths and work them around a bit --
and then generally drop them or spit them out.

Of course, dropping or spitting out portions of a boat would have the same end
effect as eating the boat...

:::: Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims
he intends to eat until he eats them. -- Samuel Butler