Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/12/2012: Oxford to Cardiff

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/12/2012: Oxford to Cardiff
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:06:44 -0500
I hope y'all get together and have a wonderful time.  We spent time with
my son and family at Thanksgiving and will see our daughter and family
at Christmas.  My son it 3-1/2 hours drive in one direction and my
daughter is 10 hours in the other.  At least we don't have to travel by
air for many thousands of miles to meet up... except for my father who
is 2,500 miles away in yet another direction. :-)

Chuck Norcutt