Re: [OM] OMD with 180f2

Subject: Re: [OM] OMD with 180f2
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 07:09:06 -0800
> From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Wish I had some spare cash for it but the only OM lens I would increase
> the overdraft for at the moment is the 50/1.2

How about a nice 55/1.2?

I know. Not the same.

> On 12/11/12 6:02 PM, Jan Steinman wrote:
>>> From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>
>>> ... I have
>>> borrowed my wifes OMD to see how it works with my OMs, so for anyone
>>> thinking about Jan's 350/2.8 heres what the little OM  looks like with
>>> the 180 and 1.4TC.
>>>
>>> <http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/6716762_2V976W#!i=2264393031&k=CJnBhwQ&lb=1&s=L>
>> Thanks for posting that, Ian! It actually looks great on there!
>>
>> There's been no interest, so it's going on evilBay in a few days.

>> :::: Make yourself necessary to somebody. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
>> :::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op ::::

:::: Capitalism in the United States has undergone profound modification, not
just under the New Deal, but through a consensus that continued to grow after
the New Deal -- Government in the U. S. today is a senior partner in every
business in the country. -- Norman Cousins