Re: [OM] IMG: Found an Acorn

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Found an Acorn
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:29:29 -0000
Indeed so, Chris, from Chuck's link " The American Red Squirrel should not
be confused with the Eurasian Red Squirrel, Sciurus vulgaris - both are
usually just referred to as the "red squirrel" in their home continents."
but cut Chuck some slack, for him to recall his childhood is ...

You'll be relieved to hear that greys have yet to make it up here, and reds
rule, as evidenced here
http://www.jamesamoore.co.uk/filestore/portfolio/red-squirrel-112-edit.jpg
(go here http://www.jamesamoore.co.uk/pages/portfolio.php?gall_id=35 for
more). Regrettably, James uses 'another brand' rather than Olympus (I can't
bring myself to use the 'C' word), but seeing as he only took up photography
5 years ago, he has a chance to see the true way yet.

 :-)

Piers