Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....

Subject: Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:48:43 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

> > .....and comes away with an E-510 body for less than $50.  Now I
> > won't have to struggle with that cable shutter release frame that I
> > made and instead enjoy one of those fancy electronic ones with the
> > timer functions that will let you do hands-off stop-action
> > photography, such as #170741011877, or perhaps a wireless version
> > such as #350583802541.
> >

> That's cool!  Does the OM varimagni finder fit the E-510's eyepiece frame?

     Probably not, since it's the same size as the one on the E-500.  Looks
like there's going to be some interesting machine shop work in the near future.

     Speaking of which, I bought a Manfrotto Super Clamp, and it's superb,
exactly what I needed all along.  But, the post and platform for attaching the
Manfrotto heads was massive and not adaptable to anything else.  So, I sat down
and made my own which performs many functions.  I'll post some photos later
after the knurling tool arrives and I put the finishing touches on it.

Chris