Re: [OM] Christmas in Preble, Indiana

Subject: Re: [OM] Christmas in Preble, Indiana
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:07:50 -0500
Seems to need paint on the eaves and gable almost as much of some of
your abandoned properties.  Sorry to carry on about the house itself
rather than your fine photograph of it but there's a detail that I don't
understand at all.  On the siding there are several series of regularly
spaced "black" dots about 3/4" diameter... under the chairs, to the
upper right of the first floor rightmost window and also below the
gutters at upper left.  I can't figure out what they might be.  It looks
as though someone came along and drilled a series of holes and then
popped black plugs into them.  I'm intrigued.  Any idea what these are?

Chuck Norcutt