Re: [OM] Images from last weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] Images from last weekend
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 22:59:55 -0500
The sequential presentation of large images with commentary to tell a
story is much more effective than EXIF data.  It's pretty rare that I
care about the shutter speed or aperture of an image unless it has some
very unusual element.  Landscapes shot in reasonably good light would be
what Bryan Peterson would call "don't care" images.  Within reason it
doesn't matter if it was 1/200 or 1/500 or f/4 or f/11 or whatever.

Nicely put together.

Chuck Norcutt