[OM] Views from the new apartment.

Subject: [OM] Views from the new apartment.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 22:11:37 -0800
My younger son and his wife finally left our house for their new apartment in
SF. (We miss them already.)

The views are quite nice and are in a new post on my WP blog page.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/WP_Gallery/>

As I say at the bottom, all handheld and most through double pane windows. New,
very flat, clean glass, but the effect
is still noticeable, especially on the long tele shots.

One day, I'll take the tripod and shoot from Nick's grandmother's place up a
floor. I hope those windows still open.

Now, I suppose I need to learn how to make a list of posts on a sidebar.

And here's the gallery view.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Nick/New_Digs_in_The_City>

Long View Moose