[OM] E-510 Happy Dance!!

Subject: [OM] E-510 Happy Dance!!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 01:29:58 +1300
Chris Trask wrote>
>     My E-510 body arrived in the mail this morning.  I paid $47 for it,
>     the  item description saying that it was the body only.

Great catch. The  main aspect of using the E-510 that bothered me was / is
that it is all too easy for the RH thumb to accidentally hit the FN button
without you noticing, until some time later you wonder 'what the heck
happened to screw up those shots'.

I notice that later Oly cameras keep the FN button out of the way.

Glad you like it.

Brian Swale