Re: [OM] Instagram Wants To Sell Users' Photos Without Notice

Subject: Re: [OM] Instagram Wants To Sell Users' Photos Without Notice
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:00:54 -0600
> I know Ken mentioned about Facebook but is that the same i.e. you have
> no rights to your image and if so what are people doing, I am currently
> posting only small 800 pixel images, is that safe, don't mind people
> using them but would be miffed if someone was making money from them.

They can use our images in any way shape or form. Think about it this
way: They are a stock photo agency able to sell your images for any
use or any purpose at any time and you get absolutely nothing. Oh,
yes, you do get something in return. You get to use a social media
service in exchange. Honestly, I'd rather pay $50 per year and retain
my rights.

As posted a few minutes ago, I'm likely to kill my Facebook account at
the end of the year. This is nuts.

MarkZ is an evil, evil man with ZERO respect for others. I don't need
to support his insanity.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx