Re: [OM] (OM) Spring flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Spring flowers
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:03:01 +1300
I just checked from my photo files.  This photograph was taken through the
window of an Intercity Coach traveling at about 100K = 60 mph.

Which also means that I had a very high viewpoint.

It was the only one in the set that had the horizon level and no reflection
from the tinted window.

http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/2012/08--P6141442-D-5-Mt-Cook-L-
Pulaki-srp10.JPG

Proves something but I'm not sure what it is ....

Incidentally, when I typed the name into the file name I mis-spelled it. For
digital functioning it doesn't matter, but for English readers trying to make
sense of it, the name of the lake is Lake Pukaki.

I was very pleased with this hand-held shot taken with the E-3 and 14~54
lens.

Brian Swale