Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....

Subject: Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 09:01:08 -0500
Absolutely true if it's a poor lens and because of other aberrations
does better at some other aperture (not necessarily smaller).  The point
about diffraction is that it is based on a perfect lens.  The
diffraction limited resolution at any particular aperture can't get any
better than the ideal lens.

Chuck Norcutt