Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....

Subject: Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:34:28 -0600
> ** Much as I might think of becoming a poor replacement for St. Walt and
> missing in action Andrew, it appears I'm much
> too gentle for a position as curmudgeon.

There are training classes for that. I think you do a pretty good job
of curmudging. However, I know that I've got my moments too.

Maybe, I'm just ticked that Joel isn't here to enjoy the blizzard with
me. HEY, I saw my first Bald Eagle of the season this morning.

AG (bundled up like the Michelin Man) Schnozz

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx