Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Paris as usual - Frank

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Paris as usual - Frank
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:01:17 +0100
Le 20 déc. 12 à 05:24, Moose a écrit :

> On 12/19/2012 1:51 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
>> Le 19 déc. 12 à 22:40, Frank Wijsmuller a écrit :
>>
>>> Very nice! The last is for Nathan I presume?
>>>
>> I'm unsure about this, Nathan wouldn't drink ICE COLD BEER,
>> and certainly not after tasting lukewarm Newcastle Brown Ale in
>> Bath ;-)
>
> It's been 35 years since I've had that beer in the UK. At least with
> the import stuff, I'm over it. There are better
> domestic brown ales.

It was just a joke dear Moose.

Newcastle brown was the poor man's from what I remember of it, and it
was my first beer in a real English pub - not the carpetted lounge
section - where people would still spit and drop their fags on the
wooden floor some 40 years ago ... and the ladies had gin, Gordon's on
Sundays ...

Beer drinking has now become so sophisticated, pity!
;-)
Amitiés
Philippe