Re: [OM] IMG: Paris BW, which to you prefer, svp

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Paris BW, which to you prefer, svp
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:34:36 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Just curious to know which is more acceptable to you.

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Paris+here+and+there/Fridge+photo-1802.jpg.html
>
>or B
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Paris+here+and+there/Place+du+Tertre-1804.jpg.html
>

>Extra, yet another fridge photo
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Paris+here+and+there/Fridge+photo2-1797.jpg.html

     Hmmm...   "A" is more encompassing and intimate as it includes the spire
on the left and shows more of the street environment with the easel anchoring
the foreground.  "B" shows too much detail of the basillica entrance and
detracts from the surroundings, and "Extra" has a menacing atmosphere due to
the upward angle.

     I would have to say that I like "A" best.

Chris