Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Paris as usual

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Paris as usual
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:06:46 -0600
Chuck,

I have to agree with you on this.  My Dell is shut down when I go to bed,
and gets a fresh start with me each morning.  Even with that routine, I
occasionally see the Outlook Express columns change, or some other quirk,
and have to restart that program.  Things DO happen!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA