Re: [OM] Trifles with Tripods, Part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Trifles with Tripods, Part 1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:01:27 -0500
 From the E-M5 manual

# Cautions
• The image stabilizer cannot correct excessive camera shake or camera
shake that occurs when the shutter speed is set to the slowest speed. In
these cases, it is recommended that you use a tripod.
• When using a tripod, set [Image Stabilizer] to [OFF].
• When using a lens with an image stabilization function, turn off the
image stabilizer function of either the lens or the camera.
• You may notice an operating sound or vibration when the image
stabilizer is activated.

Chuck Norcutt