Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....

Subject: Re: [OM] This Guy Walks Into An Online Auction Site.....
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:13:13 -0800
On 12/21/2012 6:46 AM, Jan Steinman wrote:
>> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

>> Controlled Anarchy Moose
> Hate to nit-pick, but it isn't anarchy ("without rulers") if you still have a
> president, no matter how chosen.

My point, exactly.

The juxtaposition of logically irreconcilable opposites was intentional.

>> I enjoyed Nixon's presidency.
> He gave us the Environmental Protection Act, Clean Air Act, and the Clean
> Water Act. Believe it on not, Nixon was the first (and arguably, the best)
> environmental president. Oh yea, he also ended the Vietnam War.

Like I said, a study in extreme contrasts. Not the first crooked president, but
arguably the best. In terms of far
reaching good for the nation, better than many 'straight' presidents.

Popular Opinion Moose*

* Oops, I did it again ...