Re: [OM] Sad day

Subject: Re: [OM] Sad day
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 11:36:16 -0600
I think I can bear with having the blacknosed lenses. I'm not so mentally
disturbed as to alter fine F2 lenses just to satisfy my inner
chromeness. Besides,
I've got plenty of silver nosed lenses to throw on the silvery OM-4T when I
want that look.

I'm ending up with a pretty fine wedding kit. Two bodies, one with the
100/2 and the other with the 28/2. The 50/1.2 as the swap-in lens. As an
alternative kit, is an OM body with MD2, 35-80/2.8 and T45 flash. (yes,
film).

I was really torn in the decision between the 28/2 and 35/2. 35mm is my
"normal" focal length and 24mm is my wide. But 28mm is that in-between lens
that does both. I have no fear of cropping, so going a touch wider is fine.
Besides, the 28/2 seems to do a little better on digital bodies.

And there is that aspect of having arguably the sharpest Zuiko made.

AGish Schnozz

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx