[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the end of the world (not)

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the end of the world (not)
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 07:53:27 +0100
Last week was very busy at work, so I took fewer pictures than usual. But it
was also the week when my children came home from their respective UK
universitites, and now we are enjoying a family vacation here at home. They are
both happy to be here in the sunshine and watching the rain and wind and other
nastiness on TV. Since this is the first time in many years that we are
together for the holidays, my wife has set up a Christmas tree and we are
having turkey etc. this evening.

A variety of slices of Alicante life is here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=869

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman