Re: [OM] Good Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Good Day
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 09:03:51 -0500
I did used to own an XA with A11 flash and never really got on with it.
  It's really still a bit too large for a pocket camera or even for a
small belt case.  I much preferred my Stylus Epic 35/2.8 which was
actually pocketable but more easily carried in a small belt case.  These
days I carry my Samsung WB650 (recommended by Moose and aka in some
markets as HZ35W)
<http://www.dpreview.com/products/samsung/compacts/samsung_hz35w/overview>
and cell phone together in a single small belt case designed for
carrying 2 items.  I'm much more likely to have a camera with me as a
result.  What's the best camera?  The one you have with you, of course. :-)

Chuck Norcutt