Re: [OM] IMG: M8 vs. OM-D, real people pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: M8 vs. OM-D, real people pictures
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 07:49:44 -0600
Peter, first of all, you have a lovely family. Great smiles and it looks
like everybody is talented in the musical arts.

The camera comparision is fascinating. There really isn't much to choose
one over the other. Both are excellent. If I noticed anything, though, it's
that the Leica did a tiny bit better job differentiating between skin
tones. While Olympus gave everybody a nice pinkish glow to the skin, the
Leica kept the paler/whiter skin paler and whiter. Which is better is a
matter of personal taste.

Probably the biggest thing that jumped out at me was the slight differences
in timing and composition caused by your comfort level with the Leica. It
is something that many people don't fathom--it's the intangibles.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx