[OM] New lens, new view

Subject: [OM] New lens, new view
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 08:50:35 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Oh, wow! This 28/2 is almost as good as sax.

Please tell me the CDFO is not a sax player, or this might be your last lens.
:-)

> New instant favorite. Took
> some low light interior shots. Handheld, with ISO 800 film I was holding
> decent shutter speeds and the image just popped in the viewfinder. Best of
> all, that distortion level? What distortion? Yeah, I'm pleased.

Glad you like it! It was always one of my favourites, but I don't shoot film
anymore, and it just isn't the same on a digital body...

:::: Make every thought, every fact, that comes into your mind pay you a
profit. Make it work and produce for you. Think of things not as they are but
as they might be. Don't merely dream – but create! -- Robert Collier