[OM] IMG: Probably the last image I post this year

Subject: [OM] IMG: Probably the last image I post this year
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 21:28:10 +0100
Le Petit Prince - after the book by pilot and writer Saint Exupéry.

To kids of all ages, all over the world, may they live in peace and
harmony.

http://tinyurl.com/b7d48k4

And to all of you,
many thanks for this wonderful photographic year 2012,
your photos have been inspiring,
your advice always sound,
and your criticism always helpful.

I also had the pleasure to meet some of you for the first time; Greg,
Ted, Nathan, Daniel, and the whole pack of wonderful Hoppies!

I hope to see you again, and meet more Listers, Luggers and Oliers
(sic).
We're expecting Mike and Marnie to take the plunge and visit.
Jayanand too, this time.
As well as Tarek of course.

I wish all you merry celebrations, and beautiful light,
yet remember, no FLASH!!!

Very special thanks to Brian and to Jim S without whom ...

Bien amicalement de Metz
Philippe