Re: [OM] Need more lens advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need more lens advice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 06:17:48 +0000
Paul

I really enjoyed using the 20mm Panny when I had it.  The focal length was so
useful that I tended to have that on my GF1 rather than the zoom.  The primary
reason for doing so was to save space, but the versatility of the focal length
and the quality of the lens overrode any other considerations.  The GF1/20mm
combination was most useful for group shots, with excellent results.

I know that it makes no difference to your use of the 20/1.7, but it has no
integral IS.

Chris