Re: [OM] [Leica] OT: I-pad user's experience welcome

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] OT: I-pad user's experience welcome
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 06:29:08 +0000
John

Welcome back from Lurk from me as well :-)

I was curious so I opened Excel alone on my MacBook Air and it took around
4secs the first time, 2secs the second.  I then tried it with a simple file and
there was almost no difference.

However, there have been times on my iMac when it has taken perhaps 10secs to
open.  There must have been something wrong with that machine, perhaps with too
much going on in the background, and I have since conducted a complete
re-instal of the OS (Mountain Lion).

Jan was being Jan, not intemperate, in my view.

Chris