Re: [OM] Hmmmm...interesting

Subject: Re: [OM] Hmmmm...interesting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:46:28 -0800
On 12/31/2012 10:02 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
> ...  I decided to hold off on that 15mm
> body cap lens for now - I was just feeling a bit of gear fever and saw
> something shiny and $49.

LOL! I can certainly relate to that.

I've had that reaction to that lens more than once. Then, at least so far, I
remember that my body already has a lens on
it all the time. If I put a body cap/lens on it, I will have to change lenses
whenever I want to take a 'real' shot.

To make it worth while, I would have to 'want' to take pix with a modest IQ, 30
mm eq., f8 lens. I think that would
very, very seldom be the case. At least it would be comfortable with all the
other gear that seemed like a good idea at
the time that spends it time in drawers. ;-)

I could keep it on the backup E-PL1, but what are the chances I will want to
pull it out and use that lens? Besides, it
would be a tighter fit in the side pocket of the bag.

No Cap Moose