Re: [OM] The Seattle Solution?

Subject: Re: [OM] The Seattle Solution?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:50:34 -0800
On 12/31/2012 1:00 PM, jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I can't see images from Moose's site on my Galaxy S3 regardless of browser.

I can see them on my iPhone5 in Chrome, Dolphin and Safari.

> Any ideas?

I was going to say I can't see the point of viewing them on the small screen.
But now that I've looked, well, they don't
look half bad.

Are you on WiFi? Maybe something to do with saving on data transfer when on
cell service? Mail on the iPhone only
downloads part of long messages with image content, unless asked to do more. I
don't recall if browser(s) do something
similar. And the App Store says to wait until on WiFi for big updates.

Hope you figure it out.

I Phone Moose*

* But his line is busy. :-)