Re: [OM] Here's a question I posted on the RFF

Subject: Re: [OM] Here's a question I posted on the RFF
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 23:57:19 +0000
Hi, Y'all-
Yes, it's called an "up-armored" Humvee.

http://www.defense-update.com/features/du-3-04/up-armored-humvee.htm

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
Out of the office the week of December 17