Re: [OM] The Seattle Solution?

Subject: Re: [OM] The Seattle Solution?
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:23:37 -0800
Interesting, as my viewing today has been on my Asus TF700, which is
Android, also. Using Google Chrome and Moose's site is coming in fine.

And speaking of the TF700, I can highly recommend both it and its slightly
less fancy sibling, the TF300T. The primary difference between the two is
that the TF700 has a full HD display. All-day battery life (unless one
plays a lot of Angry Birds) and a very sharp display on each. Have been
firing up the PC about half as often ever since I got mine back in August.
You'll save some money over the iPad thingies, gain significant usability,
avoid the iTunes lock-in (necessary for folks like me, who use neither Mac,
nor Windows), and have an available HDMI connector and a micro SD card
slot, as well.

---
Scott