Re: [OM] Here's a question I posted on the RFF

Subject: Re: [OM] Here's a question I posted on the RFF
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 14:33:10 -0800
I agree. Only reason I know is that at one point my son was supposed to get
stationed with a Stryker battalion. Made perfect sense, as the Army had
just spent some number of weeks training him for scouting with Humvees. One
tour in Iraq and 2 in Afghanistan later, and he's flying Kiowas, a big
improvement in my book (and his as well!).

---
Scott