Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:57:38 -0500
Apart from getting tired of the size and weight I have been distinctly
unmoved by the specs on the 5D MkII and 5D MkIII vs the 5D MkI.  The
full frame Nikons are impressive but few of us are likely to go there
except some transplanted good ol' boys from North Carolina shooting
belly dancers in the frozen north.  :-)

But whatever digital you use can certainly fire a T-45 in normal auto
mode or manual (with 6 stops to play with).  I've taken to using T-32s
lately on my 5D with the flash in auto mode.  Chimping and the ISO
slider work just fine for flash exposure adjustment.  And two T-32s can
give you just as much light as a T-45 with the added advantage that you
can direct the bounce of each in different directions if you like.

Chuck Norcutt