Re: [OM] (OM) Use of Zuiko 28/2

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Use of Zuiko 28/2
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 15:24:05 -0600
> www.zone-10.com/g2

I did throw up one more picture taken at lunch time. Same place,
2013-01-03 gallery. This was a manual exposure F8, 1/500, ISO 100.
According to the histogram, I'm perfectly within the goalposts. Well,
the clipped highlights appeared in a tiny band of snow across the roof
where the sun had a direct reflection back to the camera, but I think
that is still within the actual clip point.

The web display is automatically resized without sharpening. The
original is as sharp as you can get with a 7.5 MP sensor.

I'm using "DYNAMIC B&W" for the film mode.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx