Re: [OM] New Years' photos?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Years' photos?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 16:36:21 -0500
Seeing Frank's excellent cloud/sun shots reminds me that while driving
through the mountains of Pennsylvania on the way to Florida recently I
saw probably the most dramatic such view of clouds and sun rays
(extending down, not up) that I've ever seen in my life.  Of course,
they say the best camera is the one you have with you.  I actually had
three of them but they were all bundled up in the back of the van and
inaccessible in any reasonable amount of time.  In a couple of minutes
the display was gone.  :-(

Chuck Norcutt