Re: [OM] IMG: Another Image From the Past

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Image From the Past
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 19:29:45 -0600
Thanks, Chuck.  That makes you a youngster.  I was 14, old enough to realize
that people I knew were being taken away.  But, it does seem like a long
time ago.

I'll have to recall next Halloween that it is your birthday.  One of my
grandsons married a sweet, smart girl who shares your birthday.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA