Re: [OM] Another gadget obsoleted.

Subject: Re: [OM] Another gadget obsoleted.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:46:02 -0600
> Thanks for the link.  But I think this may be the key to fast
> performance of newer technologies:  "Many receivers can use as many as
> twelve channels simultaneously, allowing quicker fixes"

I'm assuming that has been the case for at least 10 years now for most
receivers. Cellphones are another story because they are designed to
use aGPS so TTFF isn't dependent on downloading as much information
from the satellites. I've seen where some cellphones have but one
receiver.

AGps

--
Ken Norton