Re: [OM] New Years' photos?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Years' photos?
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 09:52:15 +0100
The best pictures are the ones I never took :)
Strange how memory seems more vivid when you are not able to register reality.

I used to have my camera always with me. But I got disconnected from reality.
I was just looking at it, looking for compositions, opportunities, ...
Of course I was documenting it,
but it appeared to be from the outside. To much in the mind, not well
'grounded'.

Now I often go out deliberately without, and of course, I see beauty,
striking reality, coziness, anger ... and then look at it, and enjoy
being in the moment, trying to capture it inside my mind. Drawing is a
good road in between however. And when I have my camera with me, I now
am more aware of the moment/event/reality as well.

Just some friday morning thoughts with the kids and their friends
playing in the attic.

Iwert