[OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery

Subject: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 20:45:39 +0100
Ken, I am shooting less and less olympus these days and we also have
quite a few non olympus images being posted these days, I would however
love to continue with something like tope (if that gets resurrected
someday then I would continue to post to that in addition - I need to
use my 35-80 :-) ) so why not host a themed members olympus list on zone
10 in a similar style to tope e.g. with a quarterly theme for example.

I for one would be happy to contribute, what say the others on the list!

IanW