Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 16:20:35 -0500
No tombstone. But there are a couple of 900 pound gorillas in the room now. And
as yet, Canon hasn't answered the D800. I'm sure they will, though. But I've
said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a Nykon fanboy. It would have
taken nothing more than waking up and opening a different eye that morning long
ago and I would sport a Canon kit now instead of Nikon.

--Bob