Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 22:39:05 +0100 (CET)
De : "Bob Whitmire " <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A : "Olympus Camera Discussion" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Copie à :
Sujet : Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events

 No tombstone. But there are a couple of 900 pound gorillas in the room now.
And as yet, Canon hasn't answered the D800. I'm sure they will, though. But
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a Nykon fanboy. It would
have taken nothing more than waking up and opening a different eye that morning
long ago and I would sport a Canon kit now instead of Nikon.

Sure?
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/340703-2/Parry_s_20121230_077.jpg

A friend on another list - D800E

I could do with it ;-)