Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 14:22:24 +0800
I like to shoot at large apertures, the focal plan adjustment is very
important if there is more than one objects. Focusing screen is required to
confirm if the objects are in focus, of course this can also be done with
liveview LCD but not a rangefinder.

I like XA and 35SP, they are supplement to my camera system. No
rangerfinders can build a camera system for me, there is no fisheye, good
macros and 500mm mirror :-)

C.H.Ling