Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses, Cameras and family events
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 09:54:31 -0600
Moose, while I appreciate your stance on this, SWMBO in this household
happens to be the CDFO and knows full well that such a purchase would not
be possible, much less advisable. Furthermore, we tend to work as a team in
decision making. It works for us. And then there is the little aspect that
she knows what types of things satisfy me over the long term and she knows
that I'll get frustrated with it.

However, an old beater M6 with 35mm lens would be just peachy. That WOULD
fly.

AG

--
Ken Norton