Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 14:46:55 -0600
I would think so. I may occasionally post something that I think is worthy
that happened to come from my iPhone.  At least I hope we can all play.  I
would like to think it's more of a Themed Olympus Group Photo Exhibition,
or TOGPE.

Sure, it may not roll off the tongue as easily.  But it lets everyone in
the sandbox play along.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Even though we're calling it TOPE, which is Theemed Olympus, we're going
> to let the rest of us play, right? Just asking'.
>
> --Bob
>

> On Jan 5, 2013, at 2:25 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>
> > OK, I have the first test environment up.
> >
> > www.zone-10.com/tope
> >
> > To add, edit, etc., photos use "omlist" and "omlist" for your login.
> >
> > As this is an experimental environment, it's wild-wild-west at the
> > moment so play, abuse and tell me what you do or don't like.
> > Obviously, once we go live, everybody will have their own ID.
>
> --

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard