Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 15:39:14 -0600
> I like the LUG gallery and find it convenient for viewing and for uploading.
> I imagine everyone here would benefit from a common platform to share their
> "views" ;-)

Well, there is several distinct advantages to that:

1. Those who participate in LUG or other galleries which use G2 will
find it the same.
2. User management is MUCH better.
3. Image management is MUCH better.
4. Ability to upload images into user galleries and share images into
contest galleries.
5. Gobs more features.
6. I'm much more familiar and comfortable with the administration side
of G2 than G3.

Shall I name the whole thing something like OGUG "Old Geezer User Group"?

:)

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx