[OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 20:56:35 -0600
I decided to start a new thread on this since I know there are a few
people who don't read past the third or forth response...

Location is www.zone-10.com/tope2

You may register and upload some images for this trial. Unless
somebody comes up with a show-stopper issue, I think this will end up
being the real McCoy if we decide to go this route instead of a
Google, Facebook or Flickr type of thing.

I've done my best to model it after the LUG gallery. Those of you who
use it should find yourself perfectly at home. For those of you not
familiar with the LUG gallery, look for the "sidebar". It's a bit
sneaky, but you'll figure it out. We're pretty bright around here.

I'm pretty bored with the Gallery 3 software. It's the equivalent to a
camera with only "P" mode. Fine for some stuff, but not really all
that flexible.

Gallery 2 is VERY configurable, so if something is missing or doesn't
seem right, let me know and I'll get in there and make some
adjustments. I'd be more than pleased to have another admin for it
too. Hint, Hint, Hint...

I'm not concerned about file space. I've got an unlimited plan with
Hostgator and they've been very good about my occasional abuse of the
servers. Well, except for one time, but that's another story. I don't
have that person writing articles anymore.

If someone were to fund the cost of an URL, we can easily direct it
into this gallery, so no worries there.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx