Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] TMOL was Re: TOPE gallery
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 18:32:03 +1300
Jim Nichols wrote

> Ken,
>
> The LUG gallery works fine for us LUGGITES.  I believe that Brian moved to
> Gallery 2 a couple of years or more ago, finding it to be the best for the
> job at that time.  I find no faults with the way it works.

Hi Jim,
I'm not sure if you are referring to me or another Brian.

If me, I write all my own html code, except for when I pinch javascript or
some rare example of html code that I like, from some other page I've been
examining in detail.

I don't host / use any of the pre-mixed gallery systems on my sites.

Brian Swale