Re: [OM] OM list gallery - image resizing

Subject: Re: [OM] OM list gallery - image resizing
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 23:56:42 -0600
Ken,

The LUG defaults appear to be 900 x 720.  I usually upload "landscapes" with
a width of 1000 or 1200.  I upload "portraits" with a height of 800 or 900.

The LUG gallery displays small overlapping rectangles top & bottom when the
uploaded image is larger than the default.  You click on these to get the
full sized image.  I don't see these in your arrangement.  The default sized
image is downsized and does lose a little sharpness.  The full sized image
is very sharp.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA